Can I Contact The Municipal Clerk With General Questions?

Absolutely! You can either reach the Municipal Clerk by email, or you can call the Municipal Clerk at 413-422-2800 Ext. 101 and she will help you with your concerns or questions as efficiently as possible. Please be sure to leave a detailed message if she is not immedialely available and she will contact you as soon as possible. If she cannot help you, she will direct you to the appropriate person(s) who can.