The Library has a wide variety of materials available for checkout and events for Adults to enjoy. New books recently added to the collection can be found on a shelf to the left of our front desk. Questions? Contact us by stopping by, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (413) 423-3348.
Programs and Services
- Visit our general Services webpage for information about:
- Getting a library card
- Rooms and spaces available for you to use in the Library
- Technology services
- Accessing digital library resources like Libby and Hoopla
- Printing and scanning
- Visit our Programs page to stay up to date on events and activities at the Library
- The Library of Things collection includes non-traditional materials for you to borrow with your library card! We have board games, electronics, cake pans, musical instruments, science kits, garden tools, videogames and more.
- Visit our About webpage for information about our library’s history, strategic plan, collection development policy, and more.
- The Museum Pass Program offers patrons the ability to borrow passes for a number of local museums and parks. The passes offer free access or reduced entry fees.
Information for Parents and Guardians
The Library has a fantastic collection of materials and events for you and your children to enjoy. Visit our Teen webpage and Kids webpage for detailed information about services we offer to these age groups.
Parents and Guardians of Children
To visit the library unattended, your child must be at least 11 years old and be able to follow our behavioral policy. At age 11, they are welcome to use the adult computers and the Makerspace unattended. Please note: our staff will not be charged with supervising your children, and we are happy to review any of our policies with you.
Parents and Guardians of Teens
The Teen Room is open to everyone who wants to find an item in the young adult collection. To hang out and use the gaming technology in the Teen Room, patrons must be 11-19 years old.