Online Bill Paying

The Town of Erving offers the ability to pay your real estate, personal property, motor vehicle and water bills via the online bill payment through Unibank. Payments may be made via ACH (electronic checking) or by Credit Card. There is a fee for both of these services. Please read all the information below before deciding to pay your taxes online.

Click here to pay your bill online.

What bills can I pay online?

  • Real Estate
  • Personal Property
  • Motor Vehicle Excise - please note that in order to comply with privacy laws our online payment service can no longer provide a lookup of your excise bill.  You must have your bill number available in order to pay Motor Vehicle Excise online.

Bills currently available to pay online:


  • Motor Vehicle Excise tax bills that are current or have Demand fees - Delinquent Motor Vehicle Excise tax bills that have gone to Warrant must be paid to the Deputy Collector, Arhur P. Jones and Associates


Please note: If using Internet Explorer, please be sure you have the latest version (IE11) 

What are the costs?

Electronic Check:
You will need one of your checks with you when you pay your bill online in order to get your account number and the bank’s routing number from it. You will be shown where this information is on your check. There will be a $0.50 processing fee assessed for all electronic check payments.

Credit Card:
We accept MasterCard and Discover for credit card payments. There will be a convenience fee for each online payment. The credit card service provider charges the fee to your credit card. When paying by credit card, the fee amount will appear in a separate box and will be totaled with the amount of the tax. We currently can't accept VISA at this time. We are waiting on approval from VISA. We regret any inconvience this causes.

Who do I contact with Questions?

For questions regarding online bill payment email

Or call 1-877-227-1157

For questions related to your tax bill, please contact the Tax Collector/Water Collector’s office at 413-422-2800 ext 1104.