From Nick Jablonski, Clerk of the Works, P3, inc. as of 7/26
- Interior plywood is continuing to be installed periodically, it is about 40% complete.
- The framers have been adding blocking as well as framing headers for ductwork.
- The AVB installation at the exterior walls is about 65% complete
- The exterior insulated panels arrived on site today and will begin to be installed next week
- Interior rough electrical continued with the installation of conduit and junction boxes.
- Tel/Data lines have been extended from the structure to the building and toward the parking lot.
- Tel/data lines were incased in concrete today and will be backfilled next week
- Rough interior plumbing began and is about 65% complete
- HVAC work began this week with duct work being installed and condensate piping
- The site crew is prepping the parking lot area for the drainage system install, clearing of materials and laying out the structure.
Here’s the project update
- Framing is now 100% complete.
- Plywood is being installed at the interior walls and is about 35% completed.
- The roof panel installation is 100% complete.
- The AVB installation at the exterior walls is about 25% complete.
- The concrete porch at the main entrance has been poured.
- Interior rough electrical continued with further installation of conduit and junction boxes.
- The tel/data conduits were extended into care drive and the structure was placed. The conduit will be encased in concrete this week and backfilled. Conduit from the structure will be extended to the building and towards the parking lot in the next week.
- This week rough interior plumbing and HVAC work will begin.
Nicholas Jablonski, BSA