What Is A 'Municipal Clerk'?

The Municipal Clerk works in the Selectmen's Office for the Selectmen and assists the Administrative Coordinator. The Municipal Clerk is also available to help other Boards and Committees (i.e. Conservation Commission, Recreation Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals, etc.) when they are in need of assistance. The Municipal Clerk is also responsible for the duties of the Administrative Coordinator during the Coordinator's absence.

The Municipal Clerk is also the contact person for the Board of Health. You can contact her directly at 413-422-2800 Ext. 101 or by email with any Board of Health questions or concerns.