Gill-Montague Regional School:
Superintendent Search Screening Committee
Superintendent Screening Committee
The Gill-Montague Regional School Committee is seeking members for a screening committee to assist in the search for a new superintendent. This committee will be responsible for reviewing applications, interviewing semi-finalists and determining finalist candidates to be interviewed by the School Committee.
Members are sought from each of these constituent groups:
- Two students
- Three parents or guardians of students in the district
- Three community members or civic leaders from Gill, Montague, or Erving
- One Principal
- One central office administrator
- Two teachers
- One administrative assistant
- One support staff member - paraprofessional, cafeteria worker, custodian or maintenance worker
Members of the screening committee must be available on the evenings of February 13 and 24, and March 3, 4 and 5.
To apply via email:
Tracy Novick, Massachusetts Association of School Committees consultant at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put in the subject line "GMRSD Screening".
Your email should mention for which constituent group are are applying.
The deadline for applications to the screening committee is February 7, 2020. Applicants will be notified by February 10, 2020 regarding appointment.