Bulky Item Disposal
The Highway Department can accept bulky items year-round by appointment for all Erving residents.
The following items can be accepted for FREE
Leaves & grass clippings
Radios & stereos
Computers, printers, & monitors
|The following items can be accepted, but residents must pay an additional FEE|
|Air Conditioner||$15.00 each|
|Water heater||$15.00 each|
|Tires (with or without rims)||$4.00 each|
|Matress & box spring||$35.00 each|
Need to pay for an item?
- Stop by Town Hall to pay for the items. Town Hall will provide you with proof of payment
- Call the Highway Department to schedule your drop-off by calling (413) 422-3500.
- Bring your items to the Highway Department and bring proof of payment
Household Hazardous Waste Information
As a resident of Erving you have access to at least six Household Hazardous Waste collection events each year.
- Pre-registration is required
- To see the complete list of collection event dates, times and locations, click here.
For questions about recycling, composting, hazardous waste disposal and more, please contact the Franklin County Solid Waste Management District; [email protected]. 413-772-2438 MA Relay for the hearing impaired: 711 or 1-800-439-2370 (TTY/TDD)